domingo, 8 de marzo de 2009

Movie rewiew Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Before I start my movie review, just for the record. As some of you who've been in the States may know, in the United States of America the waiter's earnings consists on a base low salary plus all the tips they can get. Since the earnings are based upon the service, waiters do usually treat costumers as gods so afterwards the tips will be as high as about 25 % of the meal coast. What happens then when the costumers feel uncomfortable with the service or the food? They have to give the tip anyway, at least the minimum one, which is included in the menu, because the deny the tip to your assigned waiter would bring all kinds of problems for instance the business boss will start yelling at you calling you selfish and everything.

When I wacthed the so called movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona I felt as uncomfortable and scary as that client who after been treat poorly by the waiter has to suffer unfair yelling because he denied to pay since the service was bad.
I like Woody Allen, but that has nothing to do with the fact Vicky Cristina Barcelona is a poor movie even if people don't want to believe it

THE PLOT:
Love? Hate? Passion? No, the plot it's the same classic plot all Woody Allen movies have.

THE CHARACTERS:
The Actors, or I better say the Actress of this movie are pretty good....the What happens to be the problem?

I don't know boys and girls, I seriously don't, but something is very wrong in this movie, wich overall is boring, funnyless and no- creible

No hay comentarios: